eCommerce Policy, Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘services’ includes seminars, courses and events.
- ‘IEP’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ means the International
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any purchase of goods or services from the
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended periodically and you will be deemed
to have accepted any amendments if you use the website after those amendments have
Contract and price
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST, unless otherwise indicated
or the product/service is exempt.
- Description of goods, services and prices may be subject to change or correction
at any time without notice. Although we seek to ensure information is correct,
we make no representation or warranty as to information being accurate or complete.
If we discover an error, we will try to notify you as soon as possible and allow
you to cancel your order and obtain a refund if desired.
- By submitting an order you warrant that:
- you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have chosen,
- the information you have provided is correct
- A contract for purchase is only formed once we have accepted an order by issuing
a receipt number.
- Delivery will usually take place 7 to 10 working days after acceptance of an order,
International Orders can take up to 30 days especially at busy periods e.g Christmas.
However sometimes goods or services can be temporarily or permanently unavailable.
IEP is not liable for any loss arising from delays in delivery or failure to deliver
(although you may request a refund if you do not receive goods properly ordered:
see Warranties and liabilities below).
- For some products we are unable to ship outside Australia or we may request additional
- Should you receive incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, please contact IEP within
7 days of receipt and we will arrange, as appropriate and depending on availability,
a goods exchange, credit or refund. We will be pleased to consider exchange, credit
or refund for other reasons, but the decision whether to grant this will be at
our discretion. Any refund will be made using your original payment method or another
method at our discretion.
- To claim a refund, exchange, credit, or for further information please send an
Warranties and liabilities
- IEP excludes any condition or warranty, unless it is expressly set out in these
Terms and Conditions or is by law incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification.
- IEP will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential
loss or damage arising in relation to any transaction entered into, or any goods
or services purchased, through this website.
- When purchasing from IEP your financial details are process by our payment gateway
- Payment and personal details are sent to eWay using
GlobalSign SSL technology.
- No credit card details are stored on our servers.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer
- IEP respects your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information
provided by you to us. How we handle your personal information is explained in